Dragon Home V15 Speech Recognition
Powerful voice recognition at home
Powered by Nuance Deep Learning
Simple to use and install. The perfect work and study from home tool. Whether you are a blogger, student, social media influencer - we all need to find a way to work quickly so we can get back to what is important.
- No required Dragon training
- Optimised for speakers with accents
- Dictate emails, documents or update social media all by voice
Dragon Home 15 download is provided at checkout.
Buy with confidence
Australian based technical support & user training
VoiceX is one of Australia's largest dictation & voice recognition specialists. We are proud to be a fully authorised Nuance technical support and training partner. Our Australian based, in-house technical support team and offer a range of support & training options, including;
- Remote & on-site end-user training options
- Group training options
- Pay-As-You-Go technical support
- Annual Support Agreements
VoiceX is a proud NDIS provider.
Dragon® Home v15 speech recognition helps you get more done on your PC by voice. Dictate documents, send an email, search the Web, and more. Designed using Nuance Deep Learning™ technology, it delivers up to 99% recognition accuracy, adapts to different accents, and even works in noisy environments.
Simply speak and watch your words appear on the screen 3x faster than typing. Work hands-free and speak commands to launch applications and control your computer – all by voice. There’s no better way to get more done on your PC, at home or in school.
Hands full? No headset?
Search for a recipe while chopping onions or complete a homework assignment with your hands behind your head. With Dragon, you can dictate text in more places, with multiple microphone options including the one built-into your laptop.
Start using Dragon within minutes of opening the box. The enhanced intuitive design and helpful tutorials make it easy to use and master working with Dragon.
with your ears
Check your assignments, memos and letters quickly and easily. Dragon’s natural-sounding text-to-speech or audio playback of your own dictation takes the reading out of proofreading.
Stay connected through social and chat
Update your Facebook and Twitter status and navigate social media without touching the keyboard, plus speak into a chat client instead of typing to quickly IM friends and family with commands like:
- Post to Facebook "Looking forward to poker tonight"
- Post to Facebook "I’m going to be in Austin next week. Anyone want to meet up?"
- Post to Twitter "Just ate my first sushi burrito #yumyum"
Search, surf and browse the web
Use your voice to search the web or specific websites for recipes, information, videos, directions, or browse online stores with commands like:
- "Search Google for the best brunch in Chicago"
- "Open top site for local weather forecast"
- "Search video for puppies"
Day to day tasks become so easy to do
Create letters, fliers, chronicle family histories and more
Dictate, edit and format memos, to-do lists or even a memoir. Writer’s block? Think out loud to capture ideas in Microsoft, Notepad, WordPerfect and other popular applications. You can even talk to fill out forms for online shopping, class registration and more.
Keep up with your inbox and calendar
Email friends and family by dictating, editing and sending messages with your favourite web-based email accounts and manage kids’ activities, social engagements and other appointments in your calendar.
Deep Learning Technology for improved accuracy
Improved Accuracy: Dragon Home is the most intelligent speech recognition solution available. With a next-generation speech engine with the latest Nuance® Deep Learning™ technology, it delivers up to 99% recognition accuracy as soon as you start dictating, without the need for training. Dragon speech recognition technology constantly learns and adapts to your unique voice and environmental variations – even while you’re dictating – to deliver new levels of personalized accuracy and productivity. This optimal accuracy is achieved even for speakers with accents and in slightly noisy environments. This means that Dragon understands you, and you get things done faster than ever. And when you do need to make a correction, Dragon learns, making it more accurate the more you use it.
Simplified Menus and Options: Enjoy using a simplified Dragon bar and streamlined interface that eliminates complex menus and options, so you can quickly select the options you need and start turning your voice into text using Dragon right away.
Playback Mode: Now with the ability to select a block of text and “play that back” listening to your own voice, Dragon Home makes reviewing and editing your content a breeze. Listen to your dictation while Proofreading your document and make edits and corrections faster as you become even better with your dictation.
System requirements for Dragon Professional Individual 15
- Minimum 4GB
- VoiceX recommend's a "true" minimum of 8GB or 16GB for a power user
- CPU: Intel® dual core or equivalent AMD processor. Faster processors yield faster performance.
- VoiceX recommends a "true" minimum of i7 - quad-core processor
- Free hard disk space: 8GB (for digital download) 4GB (for physical shipment - DVD)
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 8.1, 10 (32- and 64-bit); Windows Server 2008 R2 & 2012 R2
- Internet Explorer 11 or higher or the current version of Chrome or Firefox for Online Help
- A sound card supporting 16-bit recording or a connected USB microphone
- Built-in microphone or a Nuance-approved microphone. See www.voicex.com.au/microphones-for-speech-recognition for more information
- An Internet connection for product download and automatic product activation (a quick anonymous process)
Note: Does not support dictation into Electronic Medical Record (EMR) systems. For EMR support, please view our range of Dragon Medical Speech Recognition Solutions.
Is Dragon Medical One compatible with Apple Mac?
How many computers can I install Dragon Medical on?
Can I trial Dragon Medical One?
How often do I need to renew Dragon Medical One