Best headsets & microphones for speech recognition
No matter what voice recognition software you are using, selecting the right microphone for how you work is imperative for speech recognition accuracy.
Devices such as the Philips SpeechOne Headset and SpeechMike Premium have been designed specifically for dictation and voice recognition application and produce the highest level of accuracy. While headsets such as the Jabra Engage 75 feature advanced noise-cancelling microphones are perfect for uses that want to easily switch between dictating and using the phone.
The Jabra Evolve 40 is high-quality and provides the perfect price point for getting started with speech recognition.
- Jabra Engage 75 Mono Telephone & PC HeadsetConnects to deskphone, computer, mobile phone and tabletAUD$485.00
- Jabra Engage 75 Convertible Telephone & PC HeadsetConnects to deskphone, computer, mobile phone and tabletAUD$485.00
- Jabra Engage 65 Mono Telephone & PC HeadsetConnects to Phone & Computer.AUD$399.00
- Jabra Engage 65 Convertible Telephone & PC HeadsetConnects to Phone & Computer. Convertible Wearing Design.AUD$399.00
- Jabra Evolve 65+ Mono Wireless Bluetooth Headset with Charging StandIncludes Jabra Bluetooth USB Dongle & Charging StandAUD$285.00
- Jabra Evolve 65 Mono Wireless Bluetooth HeadsetIncludes Jabra Bluetooth USB DongleAUD$265.00
- Jabra Evolve 40 Mono USB & 3.5mm HeadsetChoose between USB-A & USB-C ConnectionAUD$139.00
- Nuance PowerMic III Dictation MicrophoneRecommended for speech recognitionSpecial Price AUD$385.00 Regular Price AUD$389.00
- Philips ACC-6100 SpeechOne Remote ControlFor use with SpeechOne Wireless Dictation HeadsetAUD$165.00