Best Headsets & Microphones for Voice Recognition
No matter what voice recognition software you are using, selecting the right dictation microphone for how you work is imperative for speech recognition accuracy. Dictate 360 can help you find the most suitable microphones for voice recognition to use with any compatible voice to text software.
Devices such as the Philips SpeechOne Headset and SpeechMike Premium have been designed specifically for dictation and voice recognition applications and produce the highest level of accuracy. Speech recognition headsets such as the Jabra Engage 75 feature advanced noise-cancelling microphones and are perfect for users that want to easily switch between dictating and using the phone.
The Jabra Evolve 40 is a high-quality speech recognition headset at the perfect price point for getting started with speech recognition.
The Nuance Dragon NaturallySpeaking microphone is a premium dictation microphone with exceptional speech recognition capabilities. It’s easy to use and provides highly accurate recordings. With a Nuance Dragon NaturallySpeaking microphone and software, creating documents and reports is quick and easy.
- Jabra Engage 75 Convertible Telephone & PC HeadsetConnects to deskphone, computer, mobile phone and tabletAUD$485.00
- Jabra Engage 65 Convertible Telephone & PC HeadsetConnects to Phone & Computer. Convertible Wearing Design.AUD$399.00
- Jabra Evolve 65+ Mono Wireless Bluetooth Headset with Charging StandIncludes Jabra Bluetooth USB Dongle & Charging StandAUD$285.00
- Philips PSM-6500 SpeechOne Dictation Headset + Remote ControlDesigned specifically for speech recognition. Includes Remote.Special Price AUD$645.00 Regular Price AUD$710.00
- Philips PSM-6300 SpeechOne Wireless Dictation HeadsetDesigned specifically for speech recognitionSpecial Price AUD$549.00 Regular Price AUD$625.00