Cloud-based Speech Recognition
Dragon Professional Anywhere with Dragon Anywhere Mobile App included
Hosted in Australia - with Australian based technical support - Dragon Professional Anywhere allows authors to dictate from any location - especially beneficial for remote workers - now with 99% accuracy with no voice profile training. Accents are no longer a concern with automatic accent adjustment.
Your Dragon Professional Anywhere subscription includes;
- Access on any computer*
- Free Dragon Anywhere Mobile App for iOS and Android devices
- Unlimited Technical Support via VoiceX (Australian Based)
- End-User Training - 1-hour, one-on-one, remotely
- Software Updates, Upgrades & Feature enhancements Included and delivered automatically
Register for an obligation FREE Dragon Professional Anywhere Trial
- Dragon Pro Anywhere Speech Recognition - Mthly Payment OptionInc: Dragon Anywhere Mobile App, Setup, Training & Tech Support.AUD$149.00
- Dragon Pro Anywhere Speech Recognition - 12-Mth SubscriptionIncludes unlimited tech support & 1-hr user training packageSpecial Price AUD$1,299.00 Regular Price AUD$1,699.00
- Dragon Pro Anywhere Speech Recognition - 2-Year SubscriptionIncludes unlimited tech support & 1-hr user training packageSpecial Price AUD$2,499.00 Regular Price AUD$3,199.00
- Dragon Pro Anywhere + SpeechMike SMP3700 Dictation Microphone-12-Mth SubscriptionInc: SpeechMike, Dragon Anywhere Mobile App, Training & Tech SupportSpecial Price AUD$1,599.00 Regular Price AUD$2,098.00
See the new Dragon Professional Anywhere cloud-based speech recognition in action
Watch our brief demonstration video of both Dragon Professional Anywhere - speech-to-text dictation on your computer, and Dragon Anywhere - speech-to-text dictation on your phone!
Dragon demonstration video created by VoiceX
Dragon Professional Anywhere - Australian Based Technical Support
All Dragon supplied by Dictate 360 is supported by the VoiceX Technical Support Team - Certified Nuance Partner for Dragon in Australia. VoiceX is a proud - and fully authorised - Nuance Support Partner for the entire range of Dragon speech recognition products. Through our dedicated, in-house Technical Support Team, we offer a range of initial and ongoing technical support options. Find out more at www.voicex.com.au/dragon-support
As using speech recognition software is a new way of working for many, making sure you understand the do's - and more importantly the don’ts - of speech recognition from the beginning can make all the difference to your success. Call us today to talk about our Dragon software Australia & New Zealand editions or to find a training option that will best suit you.