Jabra Evolve 20 Stereo USB Headset
Professional Stereo USB headset with great audio sound
double-ear, over-head design
Get the basics right. Perfect headset for students and the home office.
- USB Plug & Play Connectivity
- Perfect for VoIP calls, music, dictation & more
- Easy call & sound management
- Noise-cancelling microphone
Get more productive
Easy call management
Get easy access to the most used functions, such as volume and mute. You can also answer and end calls directly from the control unit.
Passive Noise Cancellation
Simply wear the headset to eliminate high-frequency noise, such as human voices – all thanks to the specially designed ear cushions. We call this “passive noise cancellation”.
Get the basics right
Ultimate noise-cancellation microphone
State-of-the-art, noise-cancelling microphone eliminates background noise. The ear cushions are designed to reduce high-frequency sounds. You and your conversation partner won’t struggle to hear each other.
The headset works out of the box with all leading systems. Installation is as easy as simply plugging it in.
Jabra Evolve 20 Specifications
- Headset bandwidth = Wideband
- Speaker bandwidth music mode = Wideband
- Speaker bandwidth speak mode = Wideband
- Microphone bandwidth = Wideband
- Regulatory Approvals: CE, FCC, KCC, RCM, UL,
- Industrial Certifications: Skype for Business, Avaya, Cisco
- No - USB Powered
- AC power supply = USB power supply by PC
- Bluetooth device = No
- Connection (mini jack, USB, etc.) = USB
- Cord length = Control cable: 95 cm, HS cable: 120 cm
- Weight mono/duo = 0.1711 kg for stereo, 0.1425 kg for mono
- What’s in the box = Jabra Evolve 20 headset, warning leaflet, warranty leaflet, quick start guide, USB controller, plastic bag for controller, plastic bag for the headset, certified for Skype for Business sticker (refer to BOM), foam bag for the left ear cup of the stereo headset only
- Warranty = 2 years