Jabra Evolve 30 II Mono USB
Professional headset with great audio sound
Single-ear, over-head design with both USB & 3.5MM Connectivity
Professional headset microphone with flexible connectivity and great sound for calls and music.
- USB & 3.5mm Plug & Play Connectivity
- Call control unit
- Perfect for VoIP calls, music, dictation & more
- Easy call & sound management
- Noise-cancelling microphone
Stay connected, using either USB or jack
Connect to your PC via USB or use the 3.5 mm jack for connectivity to your personal device – such as a smartphone or tablet – to work or listen to music wherever you may be.
Easy call management
Get easy access to the most used functions, such as volume and mute. You can also answer and end calls directly from the control unit.
Passive Noise Cancellation
Simply wear the headset to eliminate high-frequency noise, such as human voices – all thanks to the specially designed ear cushions. We call this “passive noise cancellation”.
Get more productive
Ultimate noise-cancellation microphone
State-of-the-art, noise-cancelling microphone eliminates background noise. The ear cushions are designed to reduce high-frequency sounds. You and your conversation partner won’t struggle to hear each other.
The headset works out of the box with all leading systems. Installation is as easy as simply plugging it in.
Jabra Evolve 30 Specifications
- Headset bandwidth = Wideband
- Speaker bandwidth music mode = Wideband
- Speaker bandwidth speak mode = Wideband
- Microphone bandwidth = Wideband
- Regulatory Approvals: CE, FCC, KCC, RCM, UL,
- Industrial Certifications: Skype for Business, Avaya, Cisco
- No - USB Powered
- AC power supply = USB power supply by PC
- Bluetooth device = No
- Connection (mini jack, USB, etc.) = USB & 3.5mm Jack
- Cord length = Control cable: 95 cm, HS cable: 120 cm
- Weight mono/duo = 0.1711 kg for stereo, 0.1425 kg for mono
- What’s in the box = Jabra Evolve 30headset, warning leaflet, warranty leaflet, quick start guide, USB controller, plastic bag for controller, plastic bag for the headset, certified for Skype for Business sticker (refer to BOM), foam bag for the left ear cup of the stereo headset only. Jabra Evolve 30 is packed in a pouch
- Warranty = 2 years