Olympus ODMS Pro Transcribe R7 - UPGRADE
UPGRADE to the latest Olympus ODMS Pro - Release 7
From Olympus ODMS Pro Transcribe Release 6
To be supported in the latest versions of Windows 10, your Olympus software must be upgraded to the latest version - Release 7.
This specially priced upgrade license requires a valid installation of Olympus ODMS Pro Release 6 to be installed.
- Automatic file routing via network server, email, FTP
- Download options for WiFi*, LAN or USB connection
- Professional transcription functions including speed & auto-backspace control
- Compatible with Olympus RS-28H & RS31H Foot Controls
- Integration with Dragon Professional & Dragon Legal
- Backwards compatible with older Olympus recorders including Olympus DS-7000
- Compatible for Windows 10
Dictation software for the typist
Compatible with Windows 10
The ODMS Release 7 dictation/transcription software suite provides an intuitive and enhanced user experience that is capable of handling new efficient workflow capabilities.
With a refined user interface and simpler experience and a start-up wizard allowing for easy implementation, the full solution offers flexible and automatic file routing to predetermined destinations via network server, email, FTP using WiFi, LAN or USB connection, while transcribed documents are returned with ease to the original authors. Files are instantly encrypted with 256-bit security when recording in DSS pro formats, ensuring that only authorized users can access the file. The flow to a transcriptionist or speech recognition software is seamless and additional backup features allow secure storage of files to protect against accidental loss. Although ODMS has always boasted a scalable solution, enhanced IT management features make the newest version even more efficient and completely scalable, to meet business needs no matter the size
Olympus ODMS provides a seamless interface with the latest Nuance Dragon Speech Recognition Software to transcribe your dictation files automatically with back-end speech recognition.
- Flexible, automatic file routing workflow
- Trusted data security
- Seamless interface to Dragon Speech Recognition
- Simplified installation & configuration
- Simple & intuitive interface
Take greater control of your workflow with WorkGroup Installation
Further, enhance your site by introducing the Olympus System Configuration Program (SCP) for central system administration, device configuration, association with Windows Active Directory and tools for Citrix and Terminal Server / Remote Desktop support - including Thin Client support (please contact us to check compatibility with your Thin Client model). All managed via a web browser.
FLEXIBLE, AUTOMATIC FILE ROUTING WORKFLOW
Dictation files are automatically sent to predetermined destinations via network server, email, or FTP using either WIFI, LAN, or a USB connection. Transcribed documents are returned with ease to the original authors.
TRUSTED DATA SECURITY THROUGH STANDARD OLYMPUS ENCRYPTION
Instant 256-bit file encryption with DSS Pro-Format secures your dictation and ensures only authorized listeners can access it. Customizable backup feature allows trusted storage of your files and protection against accidental data loss.
SEAMLESS INTERFACE TO SPEECH RECOGNITION
Fully compatible with Nuance Dragon Speech Recognition software, ODMS seamlessly integrates and allows ease of transcription, further decreasing transcription time.
QUICK INSTALLATION AND CONFIGURATION
The New Startup wizard creates a fast and easy process that will get your organization running quickly. It will guide you to set-up your network, shared file folders and/or e-mail settings to route your dictation files to meet your needs.
SIMPLE AND INTUITIVE REDESIGNED USER INTERFACE
Navigate the interface with ease thanks to an improved design and intuitive placement of common tools. Boost productivity and efficiency with easily customizable icons and settings to align with user preferences.
- Creates wireless workflow with DS-9500 device
- 256 bit file encryption with DSS Pro audio codec
- Automatic back-up adds extra protection against accidental data loss
- Scalable solution for small and large offices using standalone or workgroup modes
Compare Olympus ODMS Standalone with ODMS Workgroup
Olympus Workgroup installation option requires the optional Olympus SCP (AS-57)
Please see product brochure for detailed specifications and system requirements
- Standalone System: Microsoft Windows (10, 8, 7, Vista,XP )
- Workgroup System: Microsoft Windows (10, 8, 7, Vista, XP, Server 2012 R2, Server 2012, 2008 R2 SP1, Server2003 R2 SP2 )
- Microsoft Windows 10: 1 GHz or higher
- Windows 8: 1 GHz or higher
- Windows 7: 1 GHz or higher
- Vista: 1 GHz or higher
- XP: 1GHz or higher
- Server 2012: 2GHz or higher
- Server 2008: 2 GHz or higher
- Server 2003: 1GHz or higher
- Microsoft Windows 10: 1 GB or more (x86) / 2 GB or more (x64)
- Windows 7: 1 GB or higher (x86)/2 GB or higher (x64)
- Windows 8: 1 GB or higher (x86)/2 GB or higher (x64)
- Vista: 1 GB or higher;
- XP: 256MB or higher
- Server 2012: 2 GB or higher
- Server 2008: 2 GB or higher
- Server 2003: 256 MB or higher
- With the Dictation Module and Transcription Module: A Microsoft WDM- or MME-compliant and Windows-compatible sound device
- Virtual Environment Platform (Workgroup System only)
- Windows Terminal Services: Microsoft Windows Server 2003/2008/2012 Terminal Services (requires separate RDS[TS] CAL license), Microsoft Windows Server 2008-2016 RemoteApp (requires separate RDS CAL license)
- Citrix Presentation Server: XenApp 5 / 6 / 7 - 7.15, XenDesktop 7 - 7.15, Citrix Receiver 4.0 or later (using citrix virtual environments requires a separate Citrix user license.
- VMware: VMware View: Horizon View 5/6, Horizon 7 - 7.2, VMware View Client 5.0.1 or later (Using VMware view requires a separate VMware view user license)
NB: A valid version of Olympus Release 6 must be installed for license activation.
How is my order shipped and how long is delivery?