Philips DVT-2110 VoiceTracer Audio Recorder
Reliable interview recording
The Philips VoiceTracer 2110 is the perfect companion for recording interviews, conversations and small meetings.
- 2x Hi-fidelity microphones
- Stereo MP3 & PCM recording
- 8GB Internal Memory
- Internal Li-Ion Rechargeable Battery
The Philips VoiceTracer 2110 is the perfect companion for recording interviews, conversations and small meetings. Thanks to the two high-quality microphones, your recordings will always be clear and intelligible, so nobody's voice gets lost.
Superior audio quality
- Two high-fidelity microphones for outstanding audio quality
- Stereo MP3 and PCM recording for clear playback and easy file sharing
- 8 GB internal memory for up to 88 days of recording
Designed around you
- Rechargeable Li-ion polymer battery for extra-long recording
- Large colour display for easy and intuitive operation
- Audio scenes for automatic perfect audio settings in any situation
- Voice activation for hands-free recording
The Philips DVT2110 is a high-quality digital voice recorder designed for recording notes & ideas. If you are looking for a recording device for dictation, with dictation editing capabilities and workflow options please visit our page dedicated to Digital Dictation
The Philips DVT2110 is also available with Dragon Voice Recorder Edition for automatic speech-to-text conversion of your voice. See Philips DVT2810 Voice Tracer.
Two high-fidelity microphones for outstanding audio quality
The two high-fidelity stereo microphones are designed to deliver clear voice recordings and reduce background noise, even in noisy environments. High-quality recording is essential for clear playback and accurate speech recognition results.
Stereo MP3 and PCM recording for clear playback and easy file sharing
Capture your recordings in stereo MP3 or PCM format. The popular MP3 file format allows you to playback your files virtually anywhere and simply share them with others. The PCM (WAV) format allows stereo recording of lossless, uncompressed sound in CD-like audio quality.
8 GB internal memory for up to 88 days of recording
Capture and store up to 88 days of continuous recording thanks to the 8 GB of internal memory.
Rechargeable Li-ion polymer battery for extra-long recording
The high-capacity Li-ion polymer battery can be easily charged through a standard USB C jack. This guarantees extended battery life for extra-long recording up to 36 hours, ensuring that your recorder will always be ready to work when you are.
Large colour display for clear recording status information
The large colour display offers sharp images, making it easier to see and read everything at first glance. The clear user interface supports seven languages and is optimized for easy, intuitive operation.
Audio scenes for automatic perfect audio settings in any situation
The Philips VoiceTracer comes with preset scenes which automatically adjust the recorder’s audio settings depending on what you want to record, whether it is noted, audio for speech recognition, interviews, lectures, music or meetings.
Voice activation for hands-free recording
Voice-activated recording is a convenient feature for hands-free recording. When enabled, the recording will start automatically when you begin speaking. Recording pauses when you stop and resumes automatically when you begin speaking again.
A dedicated device for uninterrupted recording
The recorder requires no special installation Simply plug your recorder into your PC or Mac and playback your files or transfer them to your computer right away.
- Headphones: 3.5 mm, impedance 16 Ohm or more
- Line-in USB: high-speed USB 2.0
- Type: Dot matrix LCD Resolution: 112 × 112 pixels
- Diagonal screen size: 33 mm
- Multi-language: English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Russian
- Built-in memory capacity: 8 GB
- Built-in memory type: NAND Flash
- USB mass storage
- Micro-SD card socket: up to 32 GB
- Built-in microphone: stereo
- Recording formats: WAV (PCM), MP3
- Recording modes: PCM (WAV), N.C. (WAV), HQ (MP3), SP (MP3), LP (MP3)
- Sample rate: 48k, 32k, 12k, 8k Bit rate: 1536kbps (WAV), 384kbps (WAV), 128kbps (MP3), 64kbps (MP3), 8kbps (MP3)
- Recording time (built-in memory): 12 h (PCM mode), 50 h (N.C. mode), 148 h (HQ mode), 297 h (SP mode), 2370 h (LP mode)
- Microphone sensitivity: high / low
- Recording timer Instant one-touch recording
- Voice-activated recording FM Recording
- Speaker type: round Speaker diameter: 28 mm
- Music playback
- MP3 playback Supported bitrate: 8 to 320 kbps
- Auto digital tuning
- Tuner bands: FM stereo
- Frequency range: 87.5 – 108 MHz
- Keypad lock
- Firmware upgradeable
- Variable playback speed
- Real-time clock
- Noise reduction
- File lock
- Index (up to 10)
- A-B repeat
- Battery type: built-in rechargeable Li-ion battery
- Battery lifetime: up to 50 hours of recording (MP3, 128 kbps)
- Battery capacity: 1300 mAh
- Rechargeable: yes
- Charging time (full charge): 3 hours
Design and finishing
- Color(s): Aluminium light silver metal front and black
- Recorder Headphones
- USB cable
- Quick start guide
- Product dimensions (W × H × D): 108 × 37 × 14 mm/4.3 × 1.5 × 0.6 inch
- Weight: 55 g/1.9 oz
Operating system: Windows 10/8/7, macOS, Linux
USB: free USB port Internet connection for download and activation