Olympus RS-31H Transcription Foot Control
Customisable foot pedal for the professional typist
The perfect partner to Olympus ODMS Pro Transcribe software
Hands-free control of your dictation audio for fast, efficient and accurate transcription.
- 4-pedal customisable design
- Long, 2.5M USB cable
- Optional "lock" for the centre button
- Use with Olympus ODMS Pro Transcribe software or supported 3rd party software
- Fully supported in Windows 10
- Supported in Mac environments with DSSPlayer for Mac software
USB Foot Control with 4 pedals
The High-End professional footswitch Olympus RS-31H incorporates 4 buttons to easily control not only Olympus dictation management software (ODMS, DSS Player Standard, Sonority) but also your preferred third-party software. This can be any transcription player or other application software, which can be controlled via keyboard shortcuts (e.g. "Ctrl + Alt + P" or "Alt + 1") or multimedia keys (Scan Next Track, Stop, Play/Pause etc.). Just assign the desired command to the pedals with the free Olympus Foot Switch Configuration Tool. Once the pedals are configured according to your individual needs you will have your hands free to transcribe an audio file or for other things.
With the extra-wide centre pedal, it is has a perfect ergonomics for shoe sizes up to 46 and helps you to transcribe audio files even for operations over several hours.
Olympus RS-31H Features
- 4 pedals
- Extremely durable and long USB cable (2.5m)
- Perfect ergonomics for shoe sizes up to 46 (EUR) - Extra wide centre pedal
- Centre or top pedal can be locked
- HID keyboard mode (optional)
- Keyboard shortcuts support (e.g. "Ctrl + Alt + P" or "Alt + 1")
- Multimedia keys support
- Full compatibility with Olympus' dictation management software
- For hands-free control of your transcription player
- Easy control of transcription software (play, stop, rewind etc.)
- Nonslip mat to keep it in place
- Footswitch Configuration Tool (Windows & Mac) for pedal configuration in HID keyboard mode
*Note: software application must support keyboard commands to be controlled and operating system must support HID-Keyboard mode
The Olympus RS-31H can also connect a compatible Olympus docking station (CR-21 & CR-15) for the Olympus DS-7000, DS-9000 & DS-9500 to all for hands-free recording or transcription direct from the recorder with no PC connectivity.